Information that we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in any applicable forms on this Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to this Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- When you e-mail us, or use a contact form within this Site, we will use your email address for the purposes of administering your query and responding to you. We will not publish your email address on this Site. Unless you give your explicit permission we will not use your name and email address to send you, nor allow any associated companies to send you, any unwanted marketing information.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve this Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to this Site.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your browser follow these instructions:
- Internet Explorer: Open the Tools menu and click Internet Options. Choose the Privacy tab and move the slider to high level of privacy. Click on the Default button if you do not see the slider.
- Firefox: Open the Edit menu and choose Preferences. In the Advanced category, choose Cookies. Click the radio button Disable all cookies.
- Google Chrome: Click the Settings menu on the browser toolbar. Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the privacy section click the Content settings button and adjust the cookie settings.
- Apple Safari: Choose Safari > Preferences then click Privacy and adjust settings as required.
- Other browsers: Refer to the relevant help menu looking under cookies, privacy or security.
If you wish us to remove your details from our marketing database at any time please email us.
Where we store your personal data